The London Tattoo Convention, proudly presenting the 15th anniversary edition of the UK’s biggest and best-loved tattoo show in London’s Tobacco Dock on 27th-28th-29th September 2019.
The International London Tattoo Convention, a weekender dedicated to the finest body art and embracing the lifestyle and culture around tattooing-27-28-29th September 2019 at Tobacco Dock, The Dock, Tobacco Quay, Wapping Lane, London. E1W 2SF
“The London Tattoo Convention is the number one tattoo convention in the world and held in the highest regard by people throughout our community. For our 15thanniversary, it is important to us to make the first steps in sustainability to protect our planet. We encourage artists, performers, suppliers and visitors to be more plastic and eco conscious”he continues, “ The LTC is not just a tattoo show, it is a gathering of likeminded souls, and we go to great lengths to curate an unmissable experience for our visitors”
–Co-founder Marcus Berriman
The event provides a platform to celebrate the globes 400 most influential tattoo artists with prestigious tattoo competitions, world renowned guest judges including the King of black and grey and celebrity inker- Mark Mahoney, and leading Swiss artist Filip Leu.
The prestigious dailytattoo competitionwill showcase the best work judged by our expert panel. Special guest judges include Mark Mahoney,artist to the stars and muse of Lana Del Rey, Johnny Depp, and Filip Leu,one of the world’s most influential tattoo artists. ‘The People’s Choice Award’will allow the public to vote for their favourite tattoo artist in advance of the event, with the coveted award handed out on the Sunday.
Breathtaking fire and aerial performances will come from The Fuel Girlsand live music fromThe Quireboys, Never The Bride, Hell’s Bells (AC/DC tribute) and Urban Voodoo Mahcine. Gretsch Guitarsstage will be offering the opportunity to ‘Jam with Gretsch’, in between live blues sessions and the chance enter a charity auction and win one of five customised guitars being displayed over the weekend.
Specially curated art exhibition and workshop areas give insight into the history of tattoo art and how the culture has developed – highlights include:-
- Live painting seminars and exhibition from the highly collectable LA-based tattooer and artistShawn Barber, who has previously painted Kat Von D
- A charity art project for Operation Underground Railroad, ‘The Tattoo Fan Club, features 200 customised Japanese fans by famed tattoo artists.
- Tattoo artist Andreas Coenen will curate a selection of over 100 works from tattoo artists inspired by tattoo master Ed Hardy.
- Founder of London’s iconic ‘Into You’tattoo studio, tattoo artist and printmaker Alex Binnie will present a retrospective of his art spanning 25 years.
- Zozioswill show a collection of portrait photography, featuring iconic Japanese tattoo artist Horiyoshi III.
- Tattoo artists Benjamin Laukisand Mayo will present a collaborative live art show based on experimental script and lettering.
- US-based tattooer and painterMike Dorseywill display works showing his inventive take on classical Japanese paintings.
- ‘Faces of the Future’– An exhibition by tattoo artist Hanumantra exploring what tattoos of future tribes of humanity, featuring well-known blackwork artists.
Buy the 2019 Advance 3 Day Pass and get Saturday for FREE! www.kingpintickets.com
Advance tickets will be available to buy online until Thursday 26th Sept, Midnight.
Tickets are available on the gate every day from 12pm Lunchtime.
Advance Day Ticket Prices:
Fri: £30 | Sat: £40 | Sun: £30
On the Gate Day Ticket Prices:
Fri: £35 | Sat: £45 | Sun: £35
Advance 3 Day Pass: £70
On the Gate 3 Day Pass: £80
Student on the Gate 3 Day Pass: £60
(Offer applicable on the gate only with a valid NUS card)
*Admission is free for Children under 14 with a paying Adult
**Admission is free for the Adult or Carer for the paying disabled.
Buy Advance tickets now click here to visit www.kingpintickets.com
In order to process all of our advance ticket holders, we will be opening up the Quayside gates from 09.00am on all 3 days.
This will give everyone enough time to enjoy the facilities provided and to take advantage of early entry at 11.30am into the venue. Souvenir guide will be given to advance ticket holders on entry, subject to availability.
Opening Times: Friday/Saturday
11.30 – Midnight (Advance Ticket Holders)
12.00 – Midnight (On the Gate Ticket Holders)
Opening Times: Sunday
11.30 – 20.00 (Advance Ticket Holders)
12.00 – 20.00 (On the Gate Ticket Holders)