My name is Mathew Parr, a Journalist & Content Creator from Brighton, Sussex, U.K.
- Broke the news of Mauritian anti LGBTQIA+ laws in January 2020 in GAY UK and Gay Star News.
- Produced promotional video content for L’Oréal Colour Trophy Awards for the last 5 years. These include Interviews with MBE Errol Douglas and hair mogul and salon owner Trevor Sorbie.
- Produced and edit video content for the largest ever Drag convention in Europe, Drag World. Providing coverage on the event and interviewing artists from the U.S hit show Ru Paul’s Drag Race
Within my specialised field I have filmed at the following events:
- Boundary Brighton Festival (Craig David, Groove Armada, Submotion Orchestra, The Gentlemen Club).
- Party At The Races (Jonas Blue, Basement Jaxx, Ridney, Space Ibiza).
- We Are FSTVL in Ibiza.
- Party in the Pod (BA i360)